More FREE online courses to take, & ways to earn your degree, without leaving your own home!!
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
Hedgehog in the Fog
Yuriy Norshteyn - (1975)
Russian Stop Motion
"Mooning Over Earth" is four individual shorts that run from 5-10 mins in length that can be seen individually or together as a whole. Separated thematically by the four elements: Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire there is a story about each, with the earth story being told via dance connecting water, wind, and fire together. The Water story explains why the ocean has waves, wind, why the wind howls, and fire, abut a time when fire and flower were lovers. Each story will be narrated to visuals created through recycled and natural materials made by incredible artists.
Yours truly did the cinematography.
A collection of Britney singing the word “Baby”
a wonderful gal named erin franke
It looks like ‘total gules’— it’s sable on sable. Don’t mind Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
my, oh my.
my, oh my.
after two and a half years,
looks like i’m finally caught up with my current journal.
what to do to commemorate this happenstance….
here’s an idea!
if you email me your name,
i will write a short story about you.
(if you send me your address i’ll send it handwritten!
if not i’ll scan it!)
ah! another idea!
if you email me your address along with one word or short phrase,
i will send you something lovely in the mail associated with it.
be it a
digital c-print, a little crocheted-something, a drawing, who knows! not me.
this will go on until i finish my current journal. :)
your information will not be shared with anyone. promise.